New Big Sky Luxury Log Home-Near Skiing and Fishing
Sleeping Accommodations: 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Bedding Information: 1 King, 2 Queens, Bunk Beds
• Big Sky Ski Resort - only 7 miles up the mountain
• Yellowstone National Park, just 18 miles to the border or 40 miles to West Yellowstone
• Close proximity to Big Sky Golf Course, (designed by Arnold Palmer), which offers cross-country skiing in the winter
• Shopping at the Meadow and Mountain Villages at Big Sky Resort
• Fly fishing right outside your door on the South Fork of the Gallatin River
• Hiking, white-water rafting, mountain biking, horseback riding, photography and sight seeing are all nearby. Be sure and hike to beautiful Ousel Falls right up the river from the house
• Wildlife viewing outside your door – moose, elk and deer feed in the yard
Our dramatic vacation home showcases towering, wood vaulted ceilings, log interior walls and comfortable mountain style furnishings. An inviting great room features a cozy, stone wood burning fireplace with floor to ceiling windows to take advantage of the breathtaking mountain views. This private vacation getaway has a huge list of amenities as follows:
• Fully equipped, gourmet kitchen with large countertop bar area that seats 4 and adjoining dining area that seats 8
• Covered, wrap around decks with hot tub and gas grill
• Spectacular stone fireplace on the deck for outdoor entertaining
• Downstairs with den area that can be closed off from the upstairs, a perfect place to entertain the kids
• 2 master suites with attached, spacious bath areas and walk-in closets
• 1 king in upstairs master suite and a queen bed in the other master, with a queen in the other large bedroom.
• 4th bedroom has bunk beds.
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• 3 TV’s with satellite connection, VCR, DVD and stereo with CD player
• 2 car garage with ski boot bench
This ideal location and upscale retreat offers everything one desires for an enjoyable, memorable vacation in the Big Sky Resort area.
- Dining Room
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Internet Access
- Linens Incl
- Cable/Satellite TV
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- AM/FM Radio
- Ceiling Fans
- CD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Range
- Dish Washer
- DVD Player
- Bike Rentals
- Hiking/Biking Trails
- Horseback Riding
- Ski Storage
- Tennis Court
Exterior HomeExterior of the home from the driveway.
Kitchen ,BarThis view shows the kitchen and bar from the dining area.
Living RoomThis view is of the opposite wall toward the kitchen deck and outdoor fireplace.
Living RoomThis views of the living room with the fireplace and entertainment center.
View From LoftThis is a view of the living room from the master bedroom door.
Master BedroomThis is a view of the master bedroom with a unique log bed.
View Home And YardThis is a view from the top of the driveway of the house and lot.
View From DeckThis view is of the mountains toward Big Sky. The river is below.
There are currently no reviews for this rental.
|$100 discount for more than 7 nights.|
|Deposit: $500 security deposit that will be held in rental agent’s account. Will be refunded after satisfactory property inspection, usually within 5-7 days.|
Cancellations and Refunds: Non refundable 50% deposit/balance owed. Balance due 60 days prior to arrival. If you cancel, we will refund your money if we are able to rebook your dates.
Required Stay: 5 nights, Peak: Sat.-Sat.
|Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.|
Unless otherwise specified, rates shown are in US Dollars (USD).