''A River Runs Through It'' - Lodge Built Over Rushing Creek!
Sleeping Accommodations: 6 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
Bedding Information: 2 kings, 2 queens, 4 twins, bunk with full and twin
The home is situated on 7 1/2 acres in a private setting and is built over a scenic mountain stream that spans 35 feet wide (Think of Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater House on a smaller scale). Constructed in 1960, this home holds a lot of historic value, from the 100 year old water wheel that greets you as you pull up the driveway, to the walls and ceilings built from buildings being torn down in the 1900's (black walnut, cherry, ash and cedar).
This mountain getaway has been completely remodeled and features all NEW upscale furnishings. A list of the amenities and bedroom configurations are as follows:
* 1st Family room features custom leather couches, fireplace, 20" flat screen TV, red cedar ceilings, newly re-finished hardwood floors, walls of cedar, black walnut, ash and cherry wood
* 2nd Family room is located over the creek and features 2 fireplaces, custom leather couches, sliding glass doors leading to a front viewing deck and rear porch, pool table, 62" HDTV with DVD, and brand new frieze carpet
* Spacious, gourmet kitchen with slab granite counters, new hardwood floors, new hickory cabinets, and new stainless steel appliances
* Kitchen breakfast bar seats up to 4 and designer round teak dining table seats up to 8 guests
* Screened porch with new wrought iron patio furnishings
* 6 person hot tub overlooking creek
* Gazebo swing overlooking creek
* 3 full bathrooms with travertine tile, red cedar walls and ceilings, new vanities and lighting, and glass block windows
* 2 decks with brand new patio furniture overlooking creek and patio grilling area with gas grill
* High speed wireless internet and Satellite TV
* Washer and dryer
* Master Bedroom
King Size Bed
20" Flat Screen TV with DVD
Custom Made Sourwood Log Bed
Attached Bathroom with shower/tub
* Bedroom 2
Attached to Master Bedroom
Bunk Bed with full and twin
* Bedroom 3
Queen Size Bed
Custom Made Log Bed
20" TV with DVD combo
Bathroom in Main Hall with separate shower/tub
* Bedroom 4, 5 & 6
Queen Bed in 4th Bedroom
King Bed in 5th Bedroom
2 Twins and 2 Trundles in 6th Bedroom
* The entire home has either new or newly refinished hardwood floors, except for the 2nd Family room which has brand new frieze carpet.
Our home is perfect for family reunions and vacations, corporate and church retreats or anyone that just wants to escape the busy city life and return to nature. This ideal location and upscale retreat offers everything one desires for an enjoyable, memorable stay.
- Air Conditioned
- Covered Parking
- Dining Room
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Internet Access
- Linens Incl
- Cable/Satellite TV
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Range
- Dish Washer
- DVD Player
- Fax Machine
- Ice Maker
- Bike Rentals
- Boat Rentals/Charters
- Hiking/Biking Trails
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Public Transportation
Front of Lodge"A River Runs Through It" - you've never seen anything like it! A rushing, mountain stream runs directly underneath the house!
Gourmet KitchenBrande new kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, hardwood floors and all the necessities!
Master BedroomPrivate master suite with brand new custom log bed!
Master BathroomAll bathrooms are updated with travertine floors, red cedar walls & ceilings & new vanities giving them a spa-like feel!
1st Family RoomThis home boasts two separate family rooms, both with new leather couches, a fireplace, and flat screen TV. This family room is off the dining area.
2nd Family RoomThis family room is HUGE! Complete with 2 fireplaces, pool table, couch, loveseat, and access to the front and back decks! The best part - the CREEK RUSHES UNDER THIS ROOM!!
Screen PorchSpacious screened porch next to the creek - relax as you listen to the water!
Property ReviewsWrite a Review
July 19, 2007 Sheila Strenkert Naples, FL
We stayed in this beautiful spot for 1 week in July. Our entire family, including 8 grandchildren, loved it immediately. The "river" under the house was a made to order playground and the home is well appointed. Everything we needed to make this a memorable vacation was at our disposal. A convenient location, great nearby attractions and an easy drive for groceries. Would say a resounding "YES" to anyone interested.
|All rates are for up to 6 guests, add $15 per person per night for additional guests.|
|Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cashier/Official Check, Personal Check|
Cleaning Fee: $125.00
Cancellations and Refunds: Payment in full is due within 30 days of renting. If you cancel after payment is made and we are able to re-rent the house, you will receive a refund equal to the amount we recover less a $100 handling fee. If we are unable to re-rent there will be no refund.
Check In: 3:00PM
Check Out: 10:00AM
Required Stay: 2 night minimum
|Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.|
Unless otherwise specified, rates shown are in US Dollars (USD).